Followers

Thursday, April 27, 2017

Ignite Talks

My big question is ' Why does sleep paralysis usually have you experience a demonic presence / in other words why do you only experience sleep paralysis with demonic spirits? '

So over the break , I couldn't really explore anything about my big question because I just thought about it yesterday .

One thing I learned by exploring yesterday was that people believe that sleep paralysis is actually a spiritual attack by a witch or a demon : its also known as Witch Hag Syndrome . No matter what , you will always get a feeling that something from the underworld is watching you .

The connection I can make with this course is when Dr Preston asks a question & none of us answer him , by that I mean that during sleep paralysis ; your not able to move nor speak but you can look at your surroundings , that's what Dr Preston experiences almost every day ; he looks around but gets nothing back .

One thing that I'm doing next is to Ask people that have experienced Sleep paralysis ; and jot dot their experience with it & make comparisons .

No comments:

Post a Comment