Followers

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Big Question ..

Chapter 1 . GENESIS : The Background Of My Big Question
 
My big question happens to be " Why is it that children hurt the most during family problems? " . This is the question I've had in my head for a while now , the reason why this question interested me is due to the fact that I , myself dealt with family problems last year , and no I'm not a child anymore , but then again I'm not an adult , but I am old enough to realize what's the truth behind everything . Throughout the time that I was dealing with issues in my home , I felt like it was never going to stop . Why was it that I felt the most pain when it had nothing to do with me? Ever since then , I've always been wondering , why is it that we have to deal with depression , self harm , etc , when it doesn't involve us . It's " adult problems , you wouldn't understand " , according to the whole world . I feel that this topic should matter to everyone because you either went through it at least once in your life , or don't you ever wonder how your kids feel when you and your loved one argue in the same house as them , divorce? It's not as easy , children have feelings too , they see things way differently than how everyone thinks . In my opinion , I don't think there's a true answer to this question , due to the fact that people think " divorce " , when parents aren't on good terms , but what if they don't get a divorce? What if they're just trying to hold on for their children? , but they don't realize their own kids want them to separate instead of being in a house of lies . Like I said above , this question matters to me so much because I need an answer on  why I felt like I was the one hurting the most with issues between my mom and dad , and I know I'm not the only one that feels like this .


No comments:

Post a Comment